Saturday 9 April 2011

Blog Overhaul

Just to let you know that I have made some changes to the site. You will find each section now has its own page which should make it easier for me to keep you informed of updates and other things.

I've also gone through and taken out any dead links, unfortunately there was quite a few. I'm hoping most of them have just been moved to new addresses so I will have a hunt about to see if I can find them elsewhere.

With the pages I have added one for Books and DVDs leaving room for one more page which I was thinking could be used to list links to suppliers. Would anyone be interested in that or should I use it for something else? Please let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions with regards to that or anything else about the blog. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I don't know if there is anything specific you would like to see. Tutorials for certain clays, techniques or whatever.

I have a stack of links that need adding and I will begin doing so over the next few weeks here and there when I can. 

Cheers,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment